“Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.” Dr. Ben Carson
In 2003, I decided to leave my career as a corporate trainer, educator, and writer and pursue a new path that would be fulfilling and help others. After thoroughly researching and strategically planning my startup, I founded Amazing Resumes & Career Coaching Services.
Almost immediately, Amazing Resumes & Career Coaching Services became known as a leader in the field of resume writing and career coaching in the Mid-Atlantic region, including Baltimore city and county, Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia.
Over time, I added to and honed my company’s products and services in order to ensure my clients’ success. Keeping up with industry trends, attending professional conferences, networking, and earning industry credentials continued to increase my professional knowledge and enabled me to provide my clients with the highest standards of excellence.
I am happy that I took the time and invested significant effort in preparing for today’s struggling economic climate. With the huge reduction in job openings I offer my clients the opportunity to work with a highly experienced and knowledgeable expert in the field of resume writing and career coaching.
Below are some of the degrees, certifications, and affiliations that I have completed or joined.
- Master of Arts degree – Goucher College
- Bachelor of Arts degree – George Washington University
- Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW) – Resume Writing Academy
- Master Resume Writer (MRW) – Career Thought Leaders (FKA Career Coach Academy)
- Certified Career Management Coach – The Academies (FKA Career Coach Academy)
- Online Professional Networking Specialist (OPNS) – The Academies (FKA Career Coach Academy)
- Member of: Career Directors International (CDI), Forbes Coaches Council, the Chesapeake Human Resource Association (CHRA), Career Thought Leaders (CTL), and various professional groups on LinkedIn
- Volunteer at the Maryland Center for Veterans Education and Training (MCVET)
Additionally, I have appeared on numerous TV stations. In April 2020, I was interviewed by Mark Roper from WMAR TV. I have also interviewed with local TV anchors from Fox 45 News and Maryland Public Television (MPT) and multiple newspapers and journals, including the Washington Post, Baltimore Business Journal, The Baltimore Sun, The Business Monthly, and the Baltimore Jewish Times. For many years, I presented workshops on resume writing, career coaching and employment trends for Fox 45’s career fairs at the Timonium Fairgrounds.
Get Started Now!
Call or Text Debbie: 443.977.8381